- A full amount of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by email or phone if you have any questions or require any changes.
- A levy of RM100.00 is chargeable for late checkout before 6pm.
- Early check-in or late check –out is subjected to room availability on the relevant day.
- Room not occupied by 6pm will be seen as no show, unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Guests are requested to settle their bills directly upon checking-in.
- Request for specific room/bed type will be accommodated based on availability on arrival at the resort.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Securing a reservation with our hotel by means that you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
- If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking early after you have checked-in you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee for the first night room charge for the number of rooms booked.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.